-=PCTechTalk=- Re: animated graphics question

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 00:49:51 -0400

Presentations X3: Presentations X3 includes all the tools you need to
produce slide shows, project proposals, interactive reports and
demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flyers, signs, banners, and more.
Presentations X3 provides enhanced compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint
and enhanced PDF publishing capabilities. In addition, Show On The Go lets
any PC user view your presentation -- even those who don't have
Presentations installed on their computer.

Presentations Graphics X3: For years, this easy-to-use graphics tool has
been tightly integrated with WordPerfect Office. Now easier to access than
ever before, you can choose Presentations Graphics X3 from the Start menu to
create and edit original drawings and pictures. With support for many
commonly used file formats, Presentations Graphics X3 ensures that you can
reuse your graphics with other products.