-=PCTechTalk=- Re: animated graphics question

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 01:35:14 -0400

Set up your email client so it groups messages by conversation/thread.  It
makes it much easier to find everything associated with any ongoing
discussion.  I should confess that I tend to go back and forth between that
mode and unthreaded, though, depending on my ability to keep up.     lol

Peace,
Gman