-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zonealarm Personal 3.1.395

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:11:05 -0500

It wouldn't help.  I'm on Win95 and frankly, there isn't all that much on
here worth protecting any more so I'll just let it stay at the level it is.  It
seems relatively effective and this PC can't handle 98 unless I upgrade
the memory and I'm not inclined to do that at the moment.  Actually
the last upgrade wasn't supposed to work on 95 and it does, so I'm one
step ahead of where I thought I'd be with it.  The same problem is going
to occur with VirusScan in a short while I'm afraid.  Since MS doesn't
support 95 any more, no one else is bothering either.

Hope yours works with a clean install.  It should.

Tori

Andrew Kendon wrote:

> Thank you Wyatt and Tori for your input! (I guess, Wyatt, if you wanted me
> to speak a little louder I could use Small Caps ;-))
>
> I'll try uninstalling and doing a clean install.  I believe that, when I
> upgraded, I did, indeed, install over the top of the old one!  I'm running
> Win98, btw, and I had no problem installing v3.1.395.  May be you should try
> again, Tori?
>
> I'll post the outcome here, in case anyone else wants to know.
>
> thanks again and ATB,
>
> Andrew (the Whisperer)

What is Omniana?
Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to find out