-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ZA uninstall

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:40:19 -0500

Uninstall first, then use a registry cleaner to empty all the ZA and True
Vector stuff.  The engine leaves part of its stuff behind in the registry.
I use JVtools, but there are others.  There is also supposed to be a ZA
uninstall utility on the web, but I never used it.  Google Zone Alarm
uninstall and you should find it.  Google is our friend.

On 7/9/2003 at 1:09 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Glo was
rumoured to have uttered....