-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Your Personal Shopper - Hard Drives CHEAP & More!

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:42:05 -0600

Hi Rose
I would use it for school. You can put it in a shirt pocket. Bets the heck
out of the external Iomega 750 Zip drive and all the cables. Not to mention
the disks.

What's a "thumb" drive?

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you