-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Your Personal Shopper - Hard Drives CHEAP & More!

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:36:17 EST

P.S.
My "deal of the day" is the $650.00 Toshiba laptop at Bestbuy.com

mjh

In a message dated 2/15/2004 6:14:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I use my 250 gb drive for backup and I use the datakeeper that came with
Powerquest's Partition Magic.  (By the way, we went to Powerquest's website
last night..and ended up at Symantec's website.  Guess they bought them out
in December.  Guess I was asleep at the switch and missed that one!  I have
purchased Drive Image 2002, but have not used it yet.  Does anyone have an
opinion about that?  I had Ghost but cannot remember why I was not wild
about it.  I think I had it 2 years ago.
I have been using the Data Keeper for six months now and it does a good job
and does not slow down my machine at all.  I also use that drive to backup
my email using Express Assistant 7.

Have fun,
Hugs,
Rose