-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP's SP3 experience

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:28:33 -0400

I had problems with the last MS update but I believe it was due to my zone
alarm or spytbot S &D  and I updated one of them( zone alarm I think, the
free one), however; I do not think it has tried to install again since then,
I cannot remember now.  I had to do a system restore before due to that
update.  I do not have SP3 on my xp system yet either.

Christine