-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WinRAR

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:05:34 -0800 (PST)

I have an older version 2.8, I believe. It has the nag
screen but still working fine. I believe it is much
better then winzip. Handle more compression formats
then winzip. Comresses files better(faster and
smaller).

If you uninstall WinRAR.
Right Click on a zip file.(Might have to hold shift
key down and right click.)
Select Open File with.
Choose Program.
Find Winzip in the pop up box. Highlight Winzip.
Check the box that says "Always use this program to
open these files"
Click ok.
You should be off running back to normal.

Glen