-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wikipedia good resource

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:42:44 -0500

Beware though... wikipedia is an internet free for all.  Virtually anybody
and everybody can edit entries there.  Some politicians have been nabbed
making themselves look good by deleting negative facts or embellishing
neutral or positive facts.

While most everything is probably pretty accurate, I would still seek a
second source.

Don