-=PCTechTalk=- Re: " Trying to format the drive with Ubuntu on it "

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:41:47 -0400

Hey Kiddo,
    Do you have the Ubuntu installation burned onto a CD?  If so, try
booting with it and see if it gives you the option to uninstall itself.  It
just may be that simple.       lol

    Also, I know the regular install routine will normally have you format
the drive with the Linux file system, but I'm not confortable telling you to
stop the routine once that part is completed and then switch over to the
Linspire install CD (although it 'might' work).  Still, I thought I'd
mention it as a possible maybe that you might want to research a little.

Peace,
GMan