-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Transfering OE's Settings

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:10:43 -0400

Hi Doug,
    The directions will work for any and all versions of Windows, although
the actual locations of certain items such as the DBX files' storage folder
will be different than what's in the tutorial.  To find them, just do a hard
drive search for the term '*.dbx'.  If you end up finding more than one
location, use the one that has file names that reflect the folders in your
own OE setup.  The rest probably belong to another user on that computer.

    If you run into a dead end, give me a yell and I'll type out the revised
instructions for your OS.

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner