-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tiny Url ability in FireFox

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:32:32 -0800

 I gave you shows that icon, I never used it. Do you want the
icon? ---Troth=

 http://www.roundtwo.com/product/tinyurl
That is the one I wanted and I really appreciate your sending
the link.  Had to go read the Directions on the page.  I was
trying to install the thing using IE (Duh) -- finally figured
out I had to use Firefox for it to work (LOL)  and then use the
customize option in View, Toolbars for it to show as an icon.
Otherwise it was just in the Tools section.

Judith