-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tiny Url ability in FireFox

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:14:35 -0800

The way it works for me with this specific extension is I
right-click anywhere on the page and specify to create a tiny
url. Even though the link
 I gave you shows that icon, I never used it. Do you want the
icon? ---Troth
Yes because when I clicked on it -- it gave me 3 choices and one
of them was to make the current URL a tiny Url and would copy it
into clipboard.  Then all I had to do was open email, click Edit
then paste.

Judith