-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tiling Windows

  • From: "Betty" <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:12:28 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 =0D
 Yes, I'm aware that I can resize and/or move the active window, but I do=
n't=0D
like having all windows on the desktop at the same time. I would like to=0D
reverse the tiling completely, so that I won't have resize/move each time=
=0D
I switch to another window..=0D
=0D
As for the taskbar, I actually had 2 rows showing, but I just unchecked=20
Show=0D
Quick Launch" and it went back to just the one row. =0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Saturday, January 10, 2004 9:09:06 AM=0D
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: Tiling Windows=0D
 =0D
With one window active, size/move/maximize it to your liking.=0D
 =0D
If you mean the taskbar is double the normal width, just point your =0D
cursor to the top edge until it changes to double arrows. Click and =0D
hold the edge, then drag it down slightly, then release.=0D
 =0D
Terry=0D
 =0D
Betty Lewis wrote:=0D
 =0D
>Having learned here about tiling windows, I tried it, and soon knew that=
 =0D
>I don't like it. But I can't=0D
>reverse it. When I right click on the task bar I do not get the option =0D
>to undo it. How do I get back=0D
>to normal?=0D
>=0D
>I also have the problem of suddenly getting a double task bar, and can't=
 =0D
>seem to be able to fix=0D
>that. I thought it would go correct itself after rebooting, but it's now=
 =0D
>2 days since it happened,=0D
>and I can't figure out how to correct it. Would really appreciate help =0D
>on these two problems.=0D
>=0D
> =0D
>=0D
 =0D
To unsub or change your email settings:=0D
//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk=0D
 =0D
To access our Archives:=0D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCTechTalk/messages/=0D