-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tiling Windows

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:35:10 -0500

You can't "reverse" the tiling is actual sense of the word. You can only
manually minimize or resize the windows to what you want use.
Regarding the taskbar, someone else already explained the fix, but I just want
to add that the taskbar might be locked. If so, you need to right-click and
uncheck the LOCK THE TASKBAR option (in WinXP).

::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: SirTroth