-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Theoretical techical question

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 00:11:18 -0400

I don't know the tools that decrypt stuff like that, but I would have to
agree with Dave.  It makes more sense to me that they would have to decrypt
the last run encryption before they can work on the first encryption.
Although I can understand that the programs they use probably automatically
start decrypting next level after each level completes, so that could be
considered one step.  In other words, clicking decrypt button once could do
however many levels of encryption that was done, one after another.  So,
that wouldn't save time, but you click it and wait however many
hours/days/weeks/months it takes to decrypt.

Ed