-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The time for joy

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:51:30 -0800

This must be my day to answer your questions.  I just love it when someone
asks something I think I know..or I know how to find the answer.

This is a link to the "Official Stephen King" Website...lol!
http://www.stephenking.com/pages/works/list_movies.php

This page.. is of the Movies If you click on the movie,  you can get more
info.

I also saw he has a new book coming out next month.. It is named Cell, just
for the rest of the King fans here.
Hope this helps....

Rose
Las Vegas