-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The time for joy

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DH (Rick) Holmes <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:12:43 -0700

Dick,
This is just for you - Merry Christmas!

DREAMING OF A LIQUID CHRISTMAS: A gang of men dressed up as Santa Claus
  went on a rampage in Auckland, New Zealand, police say. The 40-50 St.
  Nicks were celebrating "Santarchy" and roamed the streets, where they
  allegedly threw beer bottles at cars and people, vandalized Christmas
  trees, shoplifted from stores, and were generally naughty, not nice.
  Their point? Contrary to press reports it was not to protest the
  commercialization of Christmas, said Auckland's Santarchy organizer,
  Alex Dyer. "It's not against anyone," he insisted. "We're just dressing
  up as Santa and getting drunk. We just like booze." (New Zealand
  Herald, NZPA) ...It's nice to know their motives are pure.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Saturday  12/24/2005  9:12:10 AM

 If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties?  How
intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?