-=PCTechTalk=- Re: " The jumping courser mystery "

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:19:27 -0700

Hello Teri Lee,
are you by any chance using an old ball type mouse?

They are prone to jumping around when they get dirty.
They can be cleaned but at a cost of around $10 and up at Staples.
I keep a few on hand.

I've had 2 Microsoft intelipoint USB optical mice go bad on me in 4 years
of use.
One would work some of the time the other one became jumpy.

My last 3 came from garage sales this summer for about $2 each.
They work well<G>

Cheers
Mike the mod