-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:42:08 -0400

Thanks Dave.

I knew if did not save files and word docs and the like that I deleted
already.  I had wanted to use it mainly like if I installed a new program
and was not sure of it, I would create a restore point first.  How do I know
how much space is allocated to it?  I checked under the service section and
it said started.

christy