-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sygate gremlin

  • From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:36:50 +0200

Lyn

Another woman and myself had the same problem. She
runs XP and I run ME. The only solution was to uninstall,
redownload and then reinstall.

Irene Uys
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Michael Scott" <courier@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Group,
My Sygate seems to have gone on the blink. It does not appear on start =
up and I cannot open it manually either. The boxes are checked on the =
start up list. When I try to open it the hourglass appears as if it is =
in the process of opening and then nada.
Does some kind soul have a remedy for me? (apart from deleting and =
downloading another copy)

Thanks,  Lyn

---
Irene's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.