-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sunami on the news now (off topic)

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:23:48 +1300

I'm pleased to say I'm alright (living 200 feet above the waterline) and
appreciate your concern.

The only thing is............ I'm hiding under the bed in embarrassment
at not having answered your and Reckless Maverick's helpful advice of
21st Aug.       It's just that I think I've sorted things out, but then
something different happens which convinces me I haven't.

Will keep trying

Roger W

On 30/09/2009 8:38 p.m., Gman wrote:
> It's good to hear that you're alright, Rick!
>
> While the news you bring is better than expected, I'd also like to hear from
> our good friend Roger W.

in the Subject.