-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Startup popup

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:46:23 -0000

Rocky,

When the machine is running, and the os fully loaded etc, does this pop up
screen have any names etc to it?  If so you can type in "msconfig" into the
run box, and then go to the "start" tab.  now you just need to look down the
list and work out what you can and can not turn off, if need be, make a list
and post to the group and some one may be able to help with what can be
turned off etc.

I can help if and when I am about, but it is nearly bed time here in the UK,
and I have Uni in the morning until lunch time.

Also it may be worth looking in Add /Remove programs and se  if anything odd
is listed up there too.

Hope it helps,

Trevnal