-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Start up problems

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:33:51 -0500

hey Doug... I dunno if this will work with ME, but it does for win9x...

do a search on your system - including ALL files - for " *.pwl " [without
the quotes]  you have to have file options set to show all files, including
system files.

delete all files with the .pwl extension and reboot.

when you get the windows log on/password box, do not enter a password, clear
the next password box and click ok.   you shouldn't get that pesky little
box again... if this works on ME.

as for your ZA issue, that would be something in ZA's options [set to check
for a program update everytime it starts] or your start up menu.

~s

----- From: "Doug"