-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Screensavers, stationery, etc.

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:56:49 -0600

Thanks, Don.  I did see in my Google search some Kinkade stuff for sale so I
need to go that direction.  www.thundercloud.net  used to have (several
years ago) a Thomas Kinkade collection of stationery.  I lost it in a
computer crash and when I went back to replace it, it was gone and I was
told they had to take it off. I understand that.  I just wish I could buy
that collection of stationery but the Kinkade website says they don't have
any "such animal".  For that reason I was really surprised to find so many
hits on Thomas Kinkade stuff on the web.
Joyce