-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3 updates

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:57:46 -0500

When I logged on this morning I was told updates had been installed and I
should reboot my computer.  I did that then went to Add/Remove and there are
4 or 5 updates dated Aug.13,08.  I can't remember (and cannot find) the
number of SP3.  I went back to Security Center and changed to option 2 on
the updates--notify me but do not install.  Now I have the little shield
again with 43% complete.  Maybe I am finally getting SP3.  I am a bit
confused as to why nothing would happen for so long and now it is very busy
downloading updates.
Sandi
P.S.  I am leaving for a re-union this afternoon.  May be late getting back
this evening.  Need to check more on this  Air card thing tomorrow a.m.