-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3 updates

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:45:24 -0500

I used to have the updates set that way but when I could not get SP3 to even
try to download I changed it to automatic in hopes that would help.  As we
speak I have a little yellow shield in my notification area so something is
happening. I should know this by this time but will it go ahead and download
if my computer is left on but my connection to my ISP is not?  I think not
but I have never paid much attention.  I think it stops but picks up where
it left off next time I connect.  Is that right?
Sandi
P.S.  The "real world" is again intruding on my computer time so it may be a
few days--maybe even next week before I get back to all this fun stuff.