-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Random shutdown/restarts

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:26:28 -0500

If you do the update, and it allows for the monitoring, that would at least
show whether or not the CPU is overheating. But, if the fans are running,
that's probably not it, unless you've added something recently that would make
the processor overheat much quicker (more processes), or if maybe the fans are
turning, but just not at full capacity.
Other than that and the RAM, the other culprit could be a bad mobo.

::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: SirTroth