-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Q on WinMX

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <MrDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:50:50 -0700

Lee the easiest way to pick up where you left off is the auto finish
feature.
Otherwise When you go back to your search list it's a hit or miss thing.
If you try the person you were original person you were download from
then it picks up where you left off. If you happen to kit someone that
has an identical file it will also pick up from the spot you left.
Otherwise it's a start all over download.
I did a search on Google for WPNP. All I could understand was that it
stood for peer network protocol. I could not understand the rest.

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com