-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Puter freezes after Java update

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:54:18 -0500

Hi Magick,
    This is a very interesting approach to getting around the problem.  I've
always wondered if most of the 'updates' to Java were specifically made so
that advertisers could do more to keep their junk in our faces.  If the old
version doesn't prevent any 'normal' surfing, it tends to help support that
lousy thought.  I really appreciate you sharing this workaround.
:O)

Peace,
GMan

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"