-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plastic as mouse surface

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:58:14 -0400

may I suggest using a logitech trackball wheelmouse? either cord or=
 cordless. I prefer cordless but you do have to change batteries=
 frequently. Trackball is far superior to normal mouse and much easier on=
 the hand. Don't buy a trackball that is operated by the fingers with the=
 ball in the upper middle. get one operated by the thumb as this will=
 facilitate drag and drop--thumbs pronate more than fingers.

On 8/13/2003 at 9:28 PM bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>Anybody able / willing to give advice on using common forms of
>plastic (e.g. bags, wrap) as a surface on which to use a computer
>mouse?
>
>My family had an unpleasant experience with one of those space-age
>non-fabric pads, and ever since we've been using various types of
>typewriter paper, with understandably-varying results.
>

>--
>BOB dot in dot jersey at Juno dot com
>
>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:
>
>For more info:
>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=3Dpctechtalk

Murray White
The other line always moves faster until you get in it.