-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechtalk- Re: Windows Mail

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:00:36 -0700

Goodness..thank you... I always worry that I jabber too much and give too
much detail.
I do appreciate this feedback.
I always admire your input on this list and apologize for not saying so!
So, I am taking the opportunity now.
Thanks for ALL you do to help everyone one and believe me, I am right up
there with those that benefit bunches too!
Rose
Las Vegas