-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-testing

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:03:12 -0800

I had Prodigy before AOL and that got pretty awful before it upgraded. Everyone
was going to AOL so I went. Stayed there almost 3 years and got fed up with the
horrid dial in system and always getting bumped. Finally came back to Earthlink
after ages on different ISPs that were free and ended up all closing down or
going pay. Netzero is ok.. I used it for several years in between boughts with
others. Then started having constant mail trouble so I left. and here I am.