-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-testing

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:48:16 -0600

Yes it is hard to leave aol when that is all you have had. The good thing about
aol is when you call to cancel your account they will give you a free month, I
took it and then signed with earthlink, while I learned the new internet
explorer I had aol to fall back on, I think it was 3 months I had the free aol
before I just flat told them NO I was going and wouldn't take another free
month.
Yours Hank