-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [PCTechTalk] slow win 95 puter

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:04:30 -0400

Eek...

---Troth

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Master NetLord
  To: PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 2:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCTechTalk] slow win 95 puter

  Troth!!   Shame on you!!   Go stand in the corner until you remember what
list you're on <laugh>

  Think:

  Freelists

  Freelists

  Freelists

  Regards from the
  "Keyboard Cowboy",
  Master NetLord
  ,,,,,
  Ô¿Ô¬
  Cincinnati, Ohio
  Scottsdale, Arizona
  Monday
  07/15/2002
  2:39:09 PM

  On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:52:51 -0400, ~OoO~ wrote:
  >It could be so many things... from RAM to background processes
  >running.
  >
  >What's the rest of the specs on the computer? How much RAM? What
  >processor?
  >
  >---Troth
  >

  >----- Original Message ----- From: Mikey To:
  >PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; PC_Assistance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
  >CHAD Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:15 AM Subject: [PCTechTalk] slow
  >win 95 puter
  >

  >I have a friend that has a win 95 machine that is slow as dirt I
  >have tried to speed the thing up but as web pages or email comes in
  >the disk just seems to take forever I have run disk de frag on it
  >but the darn thing is still slow any ideas as to how to speed that
  >puppy up a bit
  >

  >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  >
  >Click here to find your contact lenses!
  >
  >To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to: PCTechTalk-
  >unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  >
  >To subscribe to the main group at FreeLists.org (where all the real
  >fun is happening), use the simple form at the following web page.
  >//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

  >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  >To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to: PCTechTalk-
  >unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  >
  >To subscribe to the main group at FreeLists.org (where all the real
  >fun is happening), use the simple form at the following web page.
  >//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

  Save on REALTOR Fees
  http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/zCsqlB/TM
happening), use the simple form at the following web page.