-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook unread to read

  • From: "solo" <solo626@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:09:25 -0000

ED,
I have OL 2000.  I looked under 'tools' - 'options'.  Under the "Other" tab,
click on "Preview Pane".  That's the only place I could find anything having to
do with this option.  In OE, it's under 'tools' - 'options'.  Click on the
"Read" tab and it's right there.  However, it says nothing about Preview Pane.
Maybe this will help.