-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PCTechTalk=- Re: Networking help needed

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:31:25 +0100

I believe the globe icon is a ftp site - ignore it for now
If I look in my network places I see - (screenshot)
http://www.spotta.com/images/networkplaces.jpg
underneath network places you will see 'microsoft windows network
and underneath that the workgroup (in my case n-e-t-working)
all computers must belong to the same workgroup
and then underneath the workgroup should be all the computers on the network
that are currently on.

Have a look at yours and post back

Chris
callto://spotta/