-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook - WinXP exclusive email program

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 06:11:33 -0500

First, was the Office CD in the optical drive or already copied to your hard
drive when you went through all that?  If not, try it again with the disc in
place.  It meeds some of the original files and it will only accept the
original source for those files.

At lesat you now know it'll work once the minor details are sorted.       ;)

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org