-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook Express Problem

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:35:28 -0400

Thanks for your reply, GMan!  Rebooting does help, if only for a little
while.  Actually, I'm having more problems now that are more bothersome.  I
can't save graphics in emails or off the web in any format but bitmap
(.bmp).  I don't think that's how they're all coming to me, because some are
animated, etc.  Also, a check of their filenames shows they're not
originally .bmps, that's just the only option I get for saving them.
Additionally, I can't open or view any Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files or
Shockwave Flash files on the web anymore.  I don't know what I did to cause
these problems - I used to be able to choose what format to save graphic
files in - .jpg, .gif or .bmp and I could open .pdf files etc.  Does anybody
have any idea what's going wrong here?  Thanks in advance, Connie C.