-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office forums

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:18:25 -0500

Thanks Dave.  I have finally made it to the OO list and have messages coming
in.  Most of things being talked about are way beyond me but it was that way
when I first subscribed to pctechtalk too so I plan to hang in here for a
while.  I think I have finally realized that Open Office is a "work in
progress" and that is one reason for my confusion. I have already learned of
a place I can go to download clip art into the Gallery but I have enough in
my own Documents folder so don't think I will bother with that.  I am
guessing that the Themes are the same way.  They will be there once I
construct a few but not until.
Thanks again.
Sandi