-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office forums

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

Like most programs, OO.o keeps data in many places, most of the time in
Documents and Settings.  Like most programs, removing the program does not
delete this information.

For the themes and other things you are looking for click on the Gallery menu.
Then a special box should open up above your document.  It is possible also
that you did not install them when you installed the program. I do  not
remember if they get installed by default or if you have to do a custom
install.  Also try using Draw instead of Write.

------------------------------

From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office forums
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:05:07 -0500

I uninstalled open office and re-installed it and I still don't find any
themes, or sounds, or backgrounds.  I was surprised to find all my data that
I had imported still there plus my personal information and stuff that I had
saved.  How is that possible?
Sandi

David F Wooledge
Mental Health Advocate
237 Goodrich Street, Erie, PA 16508-1818
814-459-0741
814-217-1920(Voice mail)
717-441-4910(DBSA PA)
http://www.geocities.com/wooledge001_/