-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT Re: Re: college laptop

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:39:27 -0500

Hi Chris
If that don't work, you might have your daughter (student) check on it. The
school may be more inclined to sell to students

Also there may be a thing with the programs on the puter that they are
licensed to students ONLY.

I can pick up (for instance) XP PRO at school for $10, BUT it is licensed
for student use and only while one is a student. If one stops being a
student, by the URLA, the person can no longer use that XP PRO.

Suggest you have your daughter check out the license agreement for the
software on the puter with the school.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you