-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT Re: Re: college laptop

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:11:11 -0400

We are going there today for her to tryout for the pep band.... If my husband
isn't all anxious to leave ASAP, I plan on going to Admissions and asking how
one would go about getting one. I think there would be a good market for them!
but they might have a deal with IBM to take them back - but... it certainly
won't hurt me to ask!!!
Cris