-=PCTechTalk=- Re: New Question re Domjuice worm and advice

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:53:35 -0500

Actually, ZoneAlarm IS your application control software, as well as the
Firewall. You're covered on the three tools. But, another suggestion (not for
viruses protection, but rather for maintenance) would be to download and keep
on hand Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy. Both of these two will remove
any hidden adware and spyware apps that were installed onto your system without
your knowing.
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx