-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need to read word perfect file

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:25:39 -0400

hmmmm - doing a search, this is what I came up with.
Cris

Need to open a file?

Have a Corel file that you need to access? Download a free
30-day trial of the Corel program you need and you'll be
able to open the file, work with it, and even export it to
another file type when you're done.

Our 30-day trial versions are free, fully functional
versions of the full retail products. They are available by
download or on CD, and can be unlocked after the 30-day
period by purchasing a license key.

File types that can be opened with the WordPerfect Office 12
free trial include:
. WPD - WordPerfect document
. QPW - Quattro Pro spreadsheet
. SHW - Corel Presentations slideshow
  a.. Download the WordPerfect Office 12 free trial
or:

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Section/Display&sid=1047024480448&gid=1047022969435&cid=1047024061459

or:

http://tinyurl.com/926p6