-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Need Win 95 program]

  • From: Hank Adams <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:51:55 -0500

Hi, I use Startcop. Works good. Can get the download here
http://www.genesis-one.com/freeware.htm
Yours Hank

Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I seem to remember someone mentioning a program for Win95 that
works like msconfig once.  What is it and once installed does it list
all programs currently starting or only all new ones installed after?

At the time I read it, I didn't have much loading at start up.  Now there=

are several programs I don't want in there and I'm tired of doing
ctrl+alt+del for five minutes before I actually start using the computer.=

Tori