-=PCTechTalk=- Re: National 'Do Not Call' Register now defunct :VSMail mx3

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:11:47 -0400

wouldn't that be awesome?
I'm sure someone will take it to court or something - their poor rights are
being violated - I wonder why the majority - the public doesn't have the right
to choose - like the no call list - the govern't. didn't just sign us all up! we
chose to not recieve phone calls! we should be allowed to choose to not receive
spam also!!!! and not have to worry about figuring out what sort of program
works best this month for keeping it off!!
CrisS