-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV live update...

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:21:56 -0400

HB,
    I looked into this error and came up with the same web page you
referenced below.  They are telling you to update the program to the 2007
Vista compatible version.  This doesn't mean you have to be running Vista in
order to use it.  It just means this particular problem should go away once
you install the update.  Of course, if you don't already have a license for
the original 2007 product (i.e. you're running 2006 or earlier), they will
be more than happy to charge you for the upgrade.

    If you are, in fact, running 2006 or earlier, there is nothing out there
that indicates a fix for the error message short of paying up for the
upgrade or switching to a different AV solution.         :O(

Peace,
GMan