-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mouse Pad for Optical Mouse

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:33:23 -0500

You optical mouse doesn't need any pad at all. The reason you have pads =
is for the ball mice that require them. Optical just need a fairly flat =
service.

However, if you still want a pad and feel naked without one, I like =
these:
http://www.everglide.com/

These are not with the gel pads, however. Price is not the cheapest, but =
they're not really expensive.

iConcepts makes decent pads with the wrist gels, but I think for the =
surface they use the clothe, which I personally hate. I like the hard =
plastic.

And, if you're feeling really lonely, these here are great for a rainy =
day:
http://www.bustymousepads.com/
:o)

Sir Troth