-=PCTechTalk=- Mouse Pad for Optical Mouse

  • From: "cajun12" <cajun12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:02:34 -0600

What's a good brand and color mouse pad for a Logitech Optical mouse?  I
have a small thin blue pad with lots of white writing on it that the mouse
really flies on, but it's very small and has no gel wrist rest, which I
like.  I've heard to optical mice don't like the color red.  I've tried a
gray Fellowes pad with gel wrist pad, and a black Belkin pad with gel wrist
pad, but my mouse doesn't seem especially fond of those either.

Any suggestions?

dj